The baking industry is continually evolving, fueling potential stories about new technology, baking trends, product launches, regulatory and safety issues and more. We invite qualified working media to cover them all with a complimentary press badge that provides:
- Exhibit floor access
- Use of the Media Information Center*
- Access to all educational seminars and demonstrations
- Access to all networking events
- Access to all special events
- Assistance in coordinating experts for interviews
Press credentials will only be issued to representatives of the media who cover the industry on a regular basis by publishing articles or writing regular reports on the baking industry. Private consultants and freelancers who are paid by a third party company are not eligible for a media pass, and should request a pass through the sponsoring company. Show management reserves the right to qualify all registrants and grant press credentials only to certain members of the media. For more information on requirements or to request a press badge email Nick Lashinsky. Press Badges will also be issued onsite with qualifying credentials.
* Credentialed members of the press have access to a fully operational Media Information Center, located in room N243. The office will be staffed from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday October 8 – Monday, October 10 and from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM on Tuesday, October 11.