Your World of Resources
Thank you for your partnership and support of IBIE 2016. Below are some resources to help you plan, exhibit and promote your company more effectively at this year’s exhibition.
EXHIBIT AND GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- IBIE Exhibits Flyer
- Rules and Regulations
- Partners in Promotion Resources
- Purchase Tailgate Tickets
- Exhibitor’s Meeting Presentation | Marketing Presentation
- Media Advertising Guide
- Exhibitor Sample Certificate of Insurance
- Targeted Move-In Dates- North Hall
- Targeted Move-In Dates- Central Hall
- Exhibitor Visa Letter Instructions
- Webinar Series – 1 of 2 Exhibitor Logistical Overview
- Webinar Series – 2 of 2 Exhibitor Logistical Overview
- 100 sq. ft. – 200 sq. ft. = 4
- 201 sq. ft. – 300 sq. ft. = 6
- 301 sq. ft. – 400 sq. ft. = 8
- 401 sq. ft. – 500 sq. ft. = 10
BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED HOUSING SOLICITATIONS onPeak is the only official housing provider for IBIE 2016. If you are contracted about booking rooms by a company other than onPeak please contact us immediately. Unauthorized housing providers for the IBIE 2016 show include (but are not limited to): BookMyRooms.onPeak will work closely with IBIE to prevent unauthorized solicitations of IBIE Exhibitors and Attendees and will pursue these rogue companies to prevent future contact. [/toggle] [/accordion]
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact the IBIE 2016 Show Management Team.
We are here to help you be successful exhibiting at IBIE 2016.
Exhibit Booth Sales