A Perfect Opportunity to Bring Your Company Together
*The 2016 program deadline has passed. Requests for the 2016 show will no longer be accepted.
Holding your company’s annual meeting in conjunction with IBIE allows you to …
Save travel time and expenses. Organizations frequently send several people to IBIE and host a separate annual meeting. Instead, hold your annual meeting before or after IBIE—you’ll save travel-associated costs and minimize time away from the office.
Enjoy free or discounted meeting space. IBIE may be able to negotiate free or discounted meeting space for your company at the Las Vegas Convention Center or official IBIE hotels, depending on your requirements. And, IBIE can offer you room block rates for the dates immediately before or after IBIE.
Give your staff the opportunity to participate in IBIE. Employees from all levels of your organization will benefit when they connect with the entire baking industry—it will result in better buying decisions and a more educated, motivated and connected team.
Meeting Room Information
Eligibility: IBIE 2016 exhibitors or attendee companies registered may be approved for a meeting or event. Corporation’s housing must be arranged through IBIE’s official housing partner, onPeak. Please note: the 2016 program deadline has passed. Requests for the 2016 show will no longer be accepted.
Meeting rooms are great for:
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Customer meetings and contract negotiations
- Strategy sessions with booth staff
- Exhibit performance review and goal setting
- Hospitality events for customers
- Product features and staff training
- Meetings and events should be scheduled outside of expo hours which are as follows:
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM, October 8-10, 2016
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM, October 11, 2016
- Room users must comply with all venue rules and agree to pay all charges for services
- Any fees for room resets, re-keying, food & beverage, audio visual, or security are the renter’s responsibility
- All served food and beverage must be purchased through the exclusive service provider of the venue, Aramark
- If using a room to decorate product, the exhibitor must protect the carpet and room features (e.g., visqueen the carpet, etc.) at exhibitor’s expense
- AV equipment must be ordered / rented through the exclusive service provider for IBIE, Freeman
The below examples are rough daily cost estimates for meetings for 25 people. These costs are not actual price quotes but are provided as a general cost estimate. Additionally, participants are not limited to these examples as they are general examples of the most frequently used room sets.